Sat, Oct 16|
Online via Zoom
PIOMI Training Webinar
Get your PIOMI Provider Certificate
Time & Location
Oct 16, 2021, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Online via Zoom
About the Event
The PIOMI Training Webinar is a live 2-2.5 hour session offered by Dr. Brenda Knoll, founder of PIOMI. The content includes:
1. Background of oral motor therapy in the NICU setting
2. Neurogenesis and oral motor sensory experiences in and outside the womb
3. Impact of PIOMI on feeding
4. Evidence on PIOMI outcomes
5. Video demonstration of PIOMI on a live preterm infant
6. Practice session
7. Unit protocols for implementing PIOMI in the NICU or clinic
8. Future research opportunities for PIOMI
9. A Certificate of Completion
10. Option of an individual video recorded review of your technique
YOUR ZOOM LINK WILL BE SENT TO YOU THE DAY BEFORE THE WEBINAR.
The PIOMI Training Package that has been purchased by your agency should be disseminated to participants prior to the event. The PIOMI Tool, Parent Version PIOMI Tool, and Quick Reference Guides are especially helpful to have in front of you during the practice sessions.
*If you or your agency have not purchased the PIOMI Traning Package (downloadable) prior to this training, it is beneficial to have those materials with you during the webinar and to assist you in the practice session. That package can be purchased for $49.99 in the PIOMI Store at this link: https://www.piomi.com/shop
PIOMI Webinar for Oklahoma CC
August 7, 2021 9-11am Private Webinar for OCC. Additional tickets by permission only. Contact Dr. Knoll for a ticket.